G E O D E S I . & . G E O M A T I K A . F O R U M
Selamat Datang di...

GEODESI & GEOMATIKA FORUM

Silakan registrasi, gratis, untuk dapat berkomunikasi dan saling bertukar fikiran dengan sobat seprofesi di mana pun berada!

MAJULAH GEODESI & GEOMATIKA INDONESIA!
MAJULAH BANGSAKU!

Photogrammetry Workshop on Reality Based 3D Modeling Stock-11

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Selamat Datang di...

GEODESI & GEOMATIKA FORUM

Silakan registrasi, gratis, untuk dapat berkomunikasi dan saling bertukar fikiran dengan sobat seprofesi di mana pun berada!

MAJULAH GEODESI & GEOMATIKA INDONESIA!
MAJULAH BANGSAKU!

Photogrammetry Workshop on Reality Based 3D Modeling Stock-11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photogrammetry Workshop on Reality Based 3D Modeling

Go down

Photogrammetry Workshop on Reality Based 3D Modeling Empty Photogrammetry Workshop on Reality Based 3D Modeling

Post by murtiyosoAD Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 pm

halo, berikut info acara yang akan diadakan oleh Kelompok Keilmuan Indraja dan Sains Informasi Geografis ITB:

PHOTOGRAMMETRY WORKSHOP ON REALITY BASED 3D MODELING
with applications in medical sciences, cultural heritage, engineering, and 3D geographic information system

Introduction
Close range photogrammetry (CRP) can be used to generate accurate and precise 3D models. This method can be used for a whole range of purposes from surveying, urban planning, engineering, architecture, medical sciences, cultural heritage, to animation in films. This method is also easy to implement and does not require sophisticated instruments to acquire the data.

The purpose of "Photogrammetry Workshop on Reality Based 3D Modeling" is to introduce the technology of CRP and also its applications to surveyors, engineers, archeologists, planners, medical researchers, architects, and other professions.

Invited Speakers
- Dr. Fabio Remondino (Fondazione Bruno Kessler - Trento, Italy and Chairman of ISPRS Working Group V/4 "Image and Range Based 3D Modeling")
- Dr. Zulkepli Majid (Head of Laser Scanning and Photogrammetry Research Group, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia)
- Prof. Halim Setan (Laser Scanning and Photogrammetry Research Group, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia)
- Dr. Albert K. Chong (Faculty of Engineering and Surveying, University of Southern Queensland)
- Dr. Irawan Soemarto (Lecturer at Geodesy and Geomatics Department, Bandung Institute of Technology and Base Mapping Director of Badan Pertanahan Nasional RI)
- Dr. Agoes Soedomo (Lecturer at Geodesy and Geomatics Department, Bandung Institute of Technology)

Workshop Material
- Concepts of Photogrammetry
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- Close Range Photogrammetry
- Reality Based-3d modelling (CRP vs Laser Scanner)
- Applications Medical Sciences
- Applications in Cultural Heritage
- Applications in in Engineering and 3D GIS

Date and Venue
Thursday, October 20th - Friday, October 21st 2011
East Campus Center Auditorium, ITB
maximum 100 participants

Fees
- Students: IDR 150,000
- Lecturers: IDR 250,000
- PublicL IDR 500,000
The fee includes seminar kit, 2x lunch, and 4x coffee breaks. Accomodation is not included; however the committee will gladly help you to find lodgings in Bandung.

For more information and registration, please feel free to contact us:

Mr. Arnadi D. Murtiyoso
M:+6281322841922

or

Ms. Rizka Akmalia
M:+628561345158

monggo, yang berminat, bisa mendaftar melalui saya. Kami tunggu kedatangannya di Bandung! Trims Very Happy

murtiyosoAD

Jumlah posting : 1

Back to top Go down